A Few of My Favorite Things-Beauty Products
I've tried all kinds of splurge and save products through the years and right now these are some of my tried and true all time faves.
1. L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. THE best. I was addicted to Lancôme Definicils for a long time, and don't get me wrong it's still a great mascara, but the Voluminous is just as good if not better for a fraction of the price. Thank you to another NIcole who I went to college with who many years ago (sad face) turned me on to Voluminous, my lashes are forever grateful. It's cheap, try it, you'll love it!
2. Pantene Pro-V conditioner. Truth be told I'm not super picky about my shampoo, but to me this is the best conditioner for my hair. My ends tend to be on the drier side and this always leaves my hair silky smoothe.
4. Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palettes. I have all of them, but the first is pretty good for all skin tones. Urban Decay's eye shadows are highly pigmented and show up and STAY very well. After years and years of being a MAC girl, I'm now a strictly Naked girl, haha. P.S Their shadow primers are a must have as well.
5. Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment in the rose color. It's just the right amount of color, goes on beautifully and contains SPF. I ask for one in my stocking every year 😉.
6. It's A 10 leave in spray conditioner. A little on the pricier side, around between 25-35 bucks a bottle, but it lasts a long time and it's totally worth it. Protects your hair from heat damage from styling, by far the best leave in treatment I have ever tried.
7. Nars blush. My personal favorite is the color "Orgasm" but the product itself is great. Highly pigmented and gorgeous shades. The only blushes I ever purchase.
8. OPI nail polish. I don't necessarily have a favorite color, but I stick to only purchasing OPI. Don't get me wrong there are many shades of other popular brands that I absolutely love, but I just feel as is if none stand up to OPI when it comes to how easily the color goes on and it's staying power. I do love a good gel manicure, but when not gelling it, and when it comes to my toes, OPI is my jam (no pun intended).
9. Jergens body lotion. Any kind really as long as it's Jergens. I have tried EVERY kind of body moisturizer, both expensive and inexpensive, but have found that my skin stays most moisturized with Jergens. My mom is obsessed with their tinted moisturizer and I must say she always looks like she has a nice natural glow, never orangey.
10. Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer. I don't use a primer everyday (reality is these days I don't wear makeup most days). However, when you want a silky flawless effect and want your makeup to stay put using a good primer definitely helps. This primer goes on silky smooth and evens your skin out, providing a good base for your makeup. I only use powder foundation so using a primer definitely helps the powder stay put and maintain coverage. Have tried a few, but the Sephora brand is my personal favorite.
So there you have it - my top 10 beauty picks that through my years of experimenting, researching, and playing with products, these have all remained my permanent go-tos! Give 'em a try and let me know what you think!