Instagram Fashion Round Up-October
So I am behind on my Instagram Roundup fashion pics, but here are the details for everything I have posted on Instagram since my last Roundup! Below each photo are links to either the same item, or similar if the exact item I am wearing is not available.
1. I was on our local news station WTNH News 8 and did a segment on Halloween Cake Pops, you can read all about those HERE. For the show I wore a simple black dress from Target, and a necklace and earrings by Kendra Scott purchased at a local boutique, The Red Owl Jewelry and Gifts.
Plaid Button down, J.Crew Factory, past season (similar HERE)
3. I posted a pic from my brother's girlfriends Golden Girls themed birthday party that I hosted, see that post HERE. I wore a Lily Pulitzer for Target jumper which was part of a limited line.
My tassel necklace was purchased in Sweden (similar HERE)
Kensie's Outfit is from Carter's and no longer available.
Kensie's Jack Rogers Shoes
4. For a nice fall day out with my kids I wore my favorite Zella leggings, striped long sleeve tunic, military vest, long necklace and leopard flats.
Leopard Flats originally from Banana Republic, past season (similar HERE)
J. Crew Necklace, past season (similar HERE)
5. I did some Sunday yard work in a super comfy pair of moto leggings, a long plaid shirt, a super cool lava bracelet, and Hunter rain boots.
7. I snagged some super cute items at Nordstrom for a fun night out with my hubby. I am totally obsessed with the green moto jacket, burgundy bodysuit tee, and black jeans. Also, had on my Kendra Scott necklace.
8. For my day out shopping solo I wore this super awesome jacket by Thread Supply. It is originally from Nordstrom and sold out, but there are a whole bunch at our local Marshall's. Jeans and boots both from Nordstrom last year.
Over the knee boots (last years version, this year's very similar version HERE)
Target necklace, sold out (similar HERE)
10. Comfy outfit for playtime at the museum with the kiddos- Zella leggings, long sleeve striped tunic/tee, quilted green bomber and Nikes.
Thread Supply Quilted Bomber, sold out (similar HERE)
Nike Sneakers, past season (similar HERE)
11. Running errands on a beautiful fall day- green puffer vest, flannel plaid shirt, distressed boyfriend jeans, chukkas, bracelet stack, map watch, initial necklaces.
Old Navy Puffer vest, past season (the new version HERE)
Old Navy Flannel, past season (new version HERE)
Bracelet stack, Charming Charlie sold out (similar here)
Large bead bracelet from TJ. Maxx
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!